Monday, August 25, 2008

haper?

Your full name?
Farhan ******** BT Karim

Your nick name in school?
Pa'an, Ida, Jay(only Lavina called me with that name huhu maluuuu)

Your family called you?
Kakyung

Your friends called you?
Ann/Anne. Eh jap berapa banyak soklan pasal nama daaaaa

Your age?
23 yrs of age this coming December

Siblings?
8 of us. Im the eldest.

Height & Weight?
lalalalalla....~

Do you have any illness/disease?
Just low blood pressure...x terok la....kott huhu

Your job post?
IT Admin/Coordinator...(which i had never imagine)

Your girlfriend/boyfriend's name?
Eh perlu ke nih? Sebenarnye saya single and miserable huahuahuahua(isk isk)

Does she/he love you?
Stupido!! tukaq la soklan laenn aku hempuk kang!

Which one do you prefer, to call her/him 'my dear' or 'my love'?
Aku emo la nikannn....

Do you have pets?
Sure do! Cats..meowww

What type of movies do you like and what is your favourite series/movie?
Movie ekk...aku suka sumelah. As long as the cinematography and the plot/storyline is there. Suka Apocalypto, Cloverfield, Korean Movies, Sepi..blablablabla

Do you have friends?
Duhhh!! Of course la ada. Ada ke org takde kawan? Eh adalaaaa...org yg suka2 hati je menipu + suka amek kesempatan(paham2 la korg tu sape ek)*emo lagi*

Who is your bestfriend?
This question doesn't seem right to me. Coz I have like more than a dozen best/close friends. They are all matters to me. How can i just name one? *Shine*

If you were to date a hollywood celebrity who would she/he be?
Rudy Youngblood...(slurrppppp) *subject to change hahahahah
Ala kenapa tak tanya football player? Sbb saya nak jawab Christiano Ronaldo wooohoooooo!Tastyyyy!

In life, have you ever accomplish anything?
I don't wanna brag but honestly speaking, I did. Except for I don't wanna compare my goals with others coz sometimes I could be an average simple lady in the making(buhuuu) but in any other times Im damn complicated. So yeah, I did n I'll definitely do more.

Does it bother you if you have set your goals but couldn't achieve it?
Yerp but not for long.

Your life so far?
Great! Saya bersyukur dgn apa aja sekrg ni.

Why don't you have girlfriend/boyfriend?
Celakerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

p/s: my own conflict my own damn answer.

No comments: